Monday 10 December 2007

Tattoos

I've recently been cleaning out my computer and found a lot of photographs I've either taken myself or have been sent of tattoos based on my artwork.
I know there are a lot of tattoos out there based on my work that I've been told about but never seen, or have seen them but been unable to photograph. I've also been sent tattoos of my work from cities across the U.S. and Europe so there's probably a lot I don't even know about. It's the biggest compliment when I see a drawing I made used for a tattoo and I'd love to see them all. . .
If anyone out there has a tattoo of my artwork please email it to me (hi-res if possible), and if you include your postal address I'll send you some stickers and maybe a zine or poster or whatever else I have lying around to say thanks.

My email: kev@kevgrey.com